I’ve really been struggling to eat healthier, and one thing I hate is finding healthy breakfast foods. I’m usually too lazy to blend a smoothie (I hate to get better at that), I HATE eggs, and I don’t sit down long enough on work days for oatmeal, so I started searching for recipes and found these awesome muffins!
Ingredients: *Makes 18 muffins*
3 tbs brown sugar
1 C. almond milk
1 tbs baking powder
3 C. oatmeal
3 tbs chocolate chips/chunks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line your cupcake pan with liners
- Mash your bananas until smooth
- Add eggs, brown sugar, and almond milk. Mix well.
- Add oats, baking powder, and chocolate. Mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into the liners.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until baked through
ENJOY! Give them a try and let me know what you think!