I planned on stopping at the grocery store for lemons, hot chocolate, and a new mug, but I ended up doing a full grocery shop. I went for (mostly) healthy options, and I picked a lot of new items I wanted to try out, so I wanted to share!
We all know that physical health is a great step to take towards better mental health. I took a step towards better health when I went to CVS, but this time I hit Kroger.
Here’s what I grabbed:
- 4 cups of Simple Truth Greek nonfat yogurt; vanilla bean, blueberry, & strawberry.
- Back to Nature gluten-free dark chocolate delight granola – this will be yummy to mix with my yogurt!
- Applegate chicken & apple sausage; one of my favorite breakfast options!
- Organic choco chimps cereal – I’m a total sucker for cereal. I could literally live off of it which is exactly why I never buy it, so I bought a healthier option.
- These grilled chicken strips and patties were on closeout, so I grabbed two bags of each for dinner recipes and salads. I love easy!
- There’s already some fruit at the house, but I grabbed some more clementines. They’re perfect for snacking
- Lemons – for my tea and water
- Simple Truth Organic honey bbq sauce – I love adding bbq sauce to my chicken before I throw it in a salad
- Pretzels – great for snacking and a crunchy salad topping
- Cheese & garlic croutons
- Dark hot chocolate – my daily indulgence
- Mango ginger tea – I’m always adding to my tea collection
- Bai; blueberry, strawberry lemonade, peach, & mango
- 2 Simple Truth Organic chocolate bars; dark chocolate & dark chocolate with sea salt
- 4 Quest bars; chocolate peanut butter & chocolate brownie
I don’t know what it is about grocery shopping, but it is so relaxing to me.
What are your favorite grocery shop finds?